Friday, January 8, 2010

Almost Ready To Roll



So much is going on now it's getting hard to think. I've done about three or four Radio interviews now. Plus Press interviews over the phone. I think the interest may well increase next week. On Monday we'll be on the Gerry Ryan Show, and Iradio we'll also feature on Arena.

Unfortunately I've just learned that we'll be squeezed out of Tommy and Hector's show on 2fm. It's their first show and they're inundated with material. Maybe they'll have us on later in the run.

The press have had access to two episodes via the internet for preview purposes and I can say that the reaction so far has been very positive.

I wish that everyone could come to the launch on Sunday but we are limited to numbers on the door. So there's no guarantee of anyone getting in without a silver ticket.

We'll try to accommodate as many people as we can however.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this exciting new venture! I am waiting with delight and will be passing your link on to all my friends. Thank you for taking the time to light up our dreary winter months with passion and creativity. Wishing you greatest success! -Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Susanne

    I hope you are enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete